Do you salivate when you see sticky buffalo wings?! Try these cauliflower low carb alternatives that can stave your cravings!
Also, sticky sweet and yummy, they’re a great alternative to chicken for vegetarians!
- 1 head of cauliflower (4 cups of florets)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic black pepper
- 1 tsp of paprika or chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup crushed biscuits or breadcrumbs
- For the sauce:
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup siracha sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Wash and cut cauliflower head into bite sized pieces. I added onions too!
- Place crushed biscuits/breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl.
- Mix the milk/water/flour and spices in a medium mixing bowl. Dip the cauliflower in the batter, shake off excess batter, then dip into the crushed biscuits/breadcrumbs.
- Lay the cauliflower single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil olive and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is crispy and golden.
- In a large bowl, mix the honey, siracha, and ketchup. Remove baked cauliflower from oven and toss in the honey siracha sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!