Ingredients for 2 Servings
- 3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 150g shredded cheese
- 40g pepperoni
- 4 eggs (for crust)
- 175g shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella (for crust)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Make the crust by mixing eggs and shredded cheese.
- Use a spatula to spread the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato sauce on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
These can be kept in the fridge for 3 days, reheat when you want to eat! Make extra crusts to freeze (in between parchment paper) so that you can easily use the crust to switch up your meals!
More keto recipe ideas here!